When you suffer a sporting injury, you want to get back to playing as soon as possible. At Advantage Healthcare and Physiotherapy, we understand that.
Physiotherapists are recognised around the world as the experts in this area. Every major sporting team has a physiotherapy department to assist their players in returning to the sporting field quickly after injury.
Advantage Healthcare and Physiotherapy have an experienced team of physiotherapists who can diagnose, treat and rehabilitate your injury. Our goal is to get you back to sports as safely and quickly as possible.
We have access to X-Rays and scans, should you need them. We have a close association with sports doctors who will see you quickly if you require medical attention.
Onsite, Advantage Healthcare and Physiotherapy, has a full rehabilitation gym.
The following treatments are available:
- Protective Taping (rigid sports taping)
- Dynamic Taping (elasticated muscle assistance tape)
- Kinesio Taping (coloured special sports tape)
- Soft Tissue Therapies
- Western Acupuncture
- Dry Needling
- Electrical Therapy - ultrasound, electrical stimulation
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Exercise Rehabilitation
- Pilates for injury prevention and enhanced performance
- Gym Rehabilitation